MarineBio.ca would like to aknowledge the following projects for demonstrating sustainable and ecological improvements to fish and fish habitat along coastal British Colubmia.
WESTVIEW WATERFRONT PROJECT – POWELL RIVER, BC
- Construction of an eelgrass bed and salt marsh near the BC Ferries terminal in Powell River.
MARSH CONSTRUCTION PROJECT – HORNBY ISLAND, BC
- Construction of a salt marsh pocket in Ford Cove and eelgrass transplanting.
ALERT BAY OFFICE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT – MALCOM ISLAND, BC
- Rockweed habitat benching and salt marsh pocket construction.
STEWART WORLD PORT PROJECT – STEWART, BC
- New juvnile coho estuary marsh construction.
WATERMAIN CROSSING PROJECT – BELCARRA, BC
- Eelgrass bed construction project.
CEDAR SEWER PROJECT – CEDAR, BC
- Fish passage improvements and stream construction.
NOONS CREEK BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION PROOJECT – PORT MOODY, BC
- Fiss passage improvements and stream reconstruction.